Whether you are looking for a thrill-filled weekend with family and friends or a relaxing couples getaway, there is no shortage of winter fun to be had.
Your Perfect Winter Resort
Winter Clove Inn & Resort – Comfortable accommodations, fresh hearty meals, and activities for all. A weekend stay at Winter Clove feels world’s away and is closer than you think!
▪ Heated Indoor Pool
▪ Meals Included
▪ X-Country Skiing with complimentary equipment rental
▪ Bowling Alley
▪ Game Room
▪ Bonfires with s’mores
▪ Fitness Room
▪ Hiking Trails
Or if you prefer to relax fireside with a local draft or hot cocoa, we can accommodate that too.
Your meals are included with every stay. A weekend can go by quickly if you have to worry about cooking or where to go for your next meal. When staying at Winter Clove Inn & Resort all of your meals are included so you have more time to enjoy your winter weekend in the Catskills. We are always happy to prepare a picnic lunch for you to take if you are heading to the slopes or exploring the region.
Your winter weekend in the Catskills just got better. Take advantage of our best rates of the year when you stay at Winter Clove inn & Resort between January 3 – May 31.
Hit The Slopes
Winter Clove Inn is conveniently located near Windham, and Hunter Mountain. This makes the resort the perfect place for your next ski or snowboard vacation. We will even pack a lunch for you to take to the mountain.
- 1,600’ vertical drop
- 54 trails
- 285 skiable acres
- Ideal conditions all season – 97% of trails covered by snow making
- Located 22 minutes from Winter Clove Inn
- 1,600’ vertical drop
- 67 trails
- 320 skiable acres
- Terrain: 25% beginner, 30% intermediate, 30% advanced, 15% expert
- Located 30 minutes from Winter Clove Inn
This no experience required, action packed winter activity is guaranteed fun for the whole family. Both Windham, and Hunter Mountain offer snow tubing for those looking to get out on the mountain in a more relaxed atmosphere.
Explore the Catskill Region
A winter weekend in the Catskills isn’t just for the outdoor enthusiast. The region is full of fantastic shopping, locally sourced eateries and breweries, sightseeing, and more.
The towns of Hudson, Saugerties, Woodstock, and Tannersville are well known for their lively main streets lined with small shops, antique stores, galleries, and cafes. Best of all these towns are all within a 30 minute drive of Winter Clove making them perfect destination from an afternoon trip.
While there is no shortage of great breweries in the Catskills our nearby favorites include.
- Rip Van Winkle Brewing Company – A full service restaurant offering an impressive selection of in-house brews.
- Cross Roads Brewery – Award winning in-house brews and locally sourced wine and ciders.
- Left Bank Ciders – Offer a selection of hard ciders made from locally sourced apples.
- Subversive Malting – Locally sourced ingredients, plus their own in-house malting make their offerings true unique.
- Old Factory Brewing – Great in-house drafts, relaxed atmosphere, and several TVs to catch a game.
Not much can compare to the pure natural beauty of a frozen waterfall, and not many waterfalls can compare to Kaaterskill Falls. Use the viewing platform on Laurel House Road for winter access to experience one of the tallest waterfalls on the east coast in it’s frozen splendor.
- NY Museum of Firefighting – The world’s largest firefighting museum.
- Thomas Cole National Historic Site – The former house of Thomas Cole, the founder of the Hudson River School of Art.
- Olana State Historic Site – The former estate of Frederic Church, one of America’s first and most famous painters.
- Bridge Street Theater – Stop by for a play, musical, or other live performance.